My Photo
Name:
Location: Cheam, Surrey, UK, United Kingdom

Monday, March 13, 2006

Bazil Brasserie



This restaurant is part of the "Windsor Hotel"
South Parade, Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear, NE26 2RF
Tel - (0191) 293 9898

The music, lighting and atmosphere were just right for a relaxing meal. Only open until half past nine which is always a shock to me coming from 24 hour London.

I had ...Table d'Hote Menu option for #18.95

Starter
Seared Pigeon Breast with Grilled Black Pudding

Main Course
Roasted Kangaroo Rump with Bolengaire Potatoes.
The portion was very generous! And the meat was nicely cooked.

Sweet
Mixed Berry Panna Cotta with Amaretti biscuits

A very attractive asian girl looked after me competently. The candle on my table wasn't lit although those on other tables were.

All in all, a superb meal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home