My Photo
Name:
Location: Cheam, Surrey, UK, United Kingdom

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Star of India, Cheam Villages, Sutton

As usually, food from the Star was superb!

  • Chicken Dopiaza
  • Lamb Balti
  • Beef Madras
  • Bombay Aloo

  • Rice
  • Nan Bread
  • Popadoms
  • Cobra 660 ml

  • Mint chocolates

    This cost us £23.20

    9 out of 10

  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger jenni said...

    The best food I have ever tasted! so many different things to try!

    I recommend the prawn puree, the pancakes are so light and fluffy!

    Seriously if you're looking for a good night out with some fabulous food, I suggest you go there. Well worth it!

    Go early for parking though, can be a bit of a pain.

    11:17 AM  
    Blogger fritz said...

    I went to the star restaurant in cheam, the food was awful and the service was so slow. If you want real indian food DO NOT go there! Not forgetting pricey too. I do not recommend this restaurant!!

    11:53 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home